How to Make a Tomato Sauce: A Step-by-Step Guide
2 white onions
2 cloves of garlic
2 celery sticks
1 can of chopped tomatoes
3 teaspoons of tomato purée
salt, pepper, basil, oregano
- Step 1: Add Olive Oil and Onions to a wide-bottomed pot, fry till soft.
- Step 2: Add Garlic.
- Step 3: Add carrots and celery.
- Step 4: Add the can of chopped tomatoes, 1/2 can water, tomato purée and Simmer.
- Step 5 : Season with salt & pepper add 1/2 teaspoon of basil and oregan
- Step 6: Simmer for about 1 hour on low heat, until carrots & celery soft then blend.
Butterfly breast of chicken, and bash flat using a meat tenderiser or rolling pin.
Dip chicken breast in seasoned flour, then egg wash then breadcrumbs.
Place in a hot frying pan with a little butter and gently fry.
Cook some spaghetti add to pre made sauce and grate over some Parmesan, serve with your chicken breast and a wedge of lemon.