We’re thrilled to be able to allow sit in and entry for takeaway again.
We are now taking bookings ! Continued additional measures are in place so that we can keep you, your family and our team safe.
- Hand sanitisers are available on entry, on tables and throughout the Deli.
- Please use the QR code on your table to sign into our Track & Trace providing your details allows us to keep a temporary record for 21 days. This could help contain outbreaks. We are now be required to take down the name and contact details for every visitor to the premises, rather than just the details for the lead member of each household as was the case previously.
- Social distancing of 1 meter measures are in place.
- Face coverings are required to be worn until seated.
- Tables have a maximum time limit of 2 hours.
- Please use contactless payment if possible.
- Alcohol permitted from 17th May.
- Bookings will be maximum of 10 people from 4 households (indoors) and maximum of 15 people from 15 households (outdoors) excludes children under 12
- Opening times may change during the transition and given government guidelines and will be updated on the footer of our web page.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.