We’re thrilled to be able to allow sit in and entry for takeaway again from 26th April.
We are now taking bookings ! Continued additional measures are in place so that we can keep you, your family and our team safe.
- Hand sanitisers are available on entry, on tables and throughout the Deli.
- Please use the QR code on your table to sign into our Track & Trace providing your details allows us to keep a temporary record for 21 days. This could help contain outbreaks.
- Social distancing of 1 meter measures are in place.
- Face coverings are required to be worn until seated.
- Tables have a maximum time limit of 2 hours.
- Please use contactless payment if possible.
- No alcohol permitted for sit in until 17th May.
- Bookings will be maximum of 6 people from 2 households (indoors) and maximum of 6 people from 6 households outdoors) excludes children under 12
- Opening times may change during the transition and given government guidelines and will be updated on the footer of our web page.
We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon.